|Date Posted||November 19, 2019|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Junior Level Position
Master’s Degree (16 year study)
2+ years of experience
To ensure that the Nestlé Quality Management System is consistently applied throughout the site. The function is the guardian of food safety and compliance and also the challenger of all functions to drive Nestlé Continuous Excellence in the pursuit of zero defect & waste as the essential base for maintaining consumer trust and preference.
A day in the life of...
- Setup, manage, enforce and maintain the Nestlé Quality Management System
- Develop and maintain competences, quality awareness, and commitment to zero defect
- Ensure the correct functioning of the laboratory, including personnel safety, availability of equipment and training of technicians. Ensure adequate analytical competence to perform the required analyses and adequate monitoring of rapid methods
- Ensure adherence to good hygienic practices. Correct implementation and supervision of the pest management program
- Manage the internal auditing program, assessing the performance of the quality system, reporting its effectiveness to the management and proposing actions for improvement
- Ensure the monitoring of key quality parameters by means of statistical process control in order to drive structured root cause analysis and continuous improvement in the quest for zero defect
- Promote quality awareness and assist in quality training for personnel and contractors (this includes initial quality awareness and hygiene training and training of quality staff) and laboratory personnel
What Will Make You Successful
- Minimum Master’s degree in Microbiology (16 year study) with 2-3 years of working experience in the relevant field
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience is preferred
- Good in communication
- Good interpersonal skills, relationship builder
- Good organizational and planning skills
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 328,000 people strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than 89.5 billion CHF in 2016, we have an expansive presence with 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.