|Date Posted||December 16, 2020|
Healthcare & Medicine
|Education Requirement||Pharm. D|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Eli Lilly and Company is looking for candidates who are passionate about making life better for our customers and patients and who are suitable for a Medical Representative role based in Rawalpindi - Pakistan. The individual will be promoting Lilly products through the execution of effective calls to physicians and territory management, with the aim of maximizing the potential of these products in the market, while conveying the right company image among healthcare professionals. The role will be hosted by AGC Pakistan Pvt Limited.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Graduate, Pharmacy (Pharm. D) graduated preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Good product and disease knowledge in the relevant therapeutic area
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to thrive in complex selling situations
- 1-2 years previous work experience in pharmaceutical sales (would be preferred)
- Communication skills, and Agility to Learn
- Strong Business Acumen
- Passionate about making life better for our customers
- Valid Driver’s License
Interested candidates must attach their CVs to their applications submitted
The deadline for accepting application is 31 December 2020.
We thank you for your interest in the opportunity; due to the receipt of numerous job applications, only candidates who are selected for the screening process will be contacted.