|Date Posted||December 9, 2020|
Hospitality / Food & Beverages
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Eli Lilly and Company is looking for a candidate for "Medical Educator " based in Faisalabad. The role will be hosted by AGC Pakistan Pvt Limited.
The Medical Educator (ME) is a field based position with a key role in educating patients living with Osteoporosis as well as helping them manage their medication and disease. It includes delivering practical support in disease management care, instructing patients and/or caregivers in disease management, and stimulating action within communities to improve care, facilitating training sessions to patients, HCPs and other key stakeholders involved in the treatment.
- Training of Osteoporosis Patients
- Training of Nurses, Pharmacists, (HCPs)
- Communicating with the HCPs externally & internally with Cross Functional Teams
- Maintenance of Scientific and Educational Expertise
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- College degree, Bachelors level degree, Diploma in Nursing or Pharmacy degree
- Medical expertise and/or proficient knowledge of the disease state and current treatment options
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Computer and Presentation Skills
- Basic understanding of the English Language (sufficient to read and understand procedures, training and medical literature)
- Ability to build professional relationship with HCPs
- Ability to work effectively and share information within a team environment
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for accepting application is 20December 2020.
We thank you for your interest in the opportunity; due to the receipt of numerous job applications, only candidates who are selected for the screening process will be contacted.