|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
Education & Academia
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
About Us The Marketing Manager is accountable for the delivery of student placement and IELTS candidate qualified lead volume for each business in the country. The role is central to the delivery of revenue and profit objectives and will work with the Region / Country leadership team and office managers to develop the marketing strategy and tactical campaigns.
The Marketing Manager Pakistan will also lead the in-country marketing team to ensure quality and successful execution of marketing activities.
- Develop and agree comprehensive annual/quarterly/ monthly marketing plans that successfully support the achievement of country student placement and IELTS goals.
- Design and agree on multi-channel marketing campaigns, including details of the intended source of leads, numbers of leads and related activities that will enable execution of the campaigns.
- Lead and manage all new lead generation activities in a highly effective manner.
- Identify new opportunities for generating leads and make recommendations to Country Manager to expand marketing activities where appropriate in order to leverage such opportunities.
- Plan, schedule and execute marketing activity to support the successful operation of IDP events. This includes pre-event marketing and all activities relating to the event itself.
- Prepare marketing & booth designs (with support from Regional Team) and ensure IDP is presented to participants in line with strategic goals and brand positioning.
- Support the wider management of events as required and in line with business needs.
- Liaise with the regional web marketing team to ensure that the local website is maintained, updated, managed effectively and developed to meet agreed objectives.
- Drive effective use of websites by developing and implementing SEO/SEM strategies with the regional web marketing team. This includes developing content that will drive students to seek out IDP’s website.
- Work closely with regional web marketing team to generate web leads through multiple online platforms (Google, Facebook etc.)
- Support contact centre team to qualify the web leads as per the defined targets.
- Monitor call centre performance and work on the ways to optimize performance
- Contact centre performance reporting
- Work with Office Manager(s) in developing and supporting effective execution of activity calendars including in-office activities and outreach initiatives
- Provide innovative and creative solutions to marketing content requirements within the agreed budget.
- Effectively manage marketing material development and production, including but not limited to brochures, flyers, advertisements etc.
- Ensure high levels of accuracy in all copy and other content working closely with the content team
- Identify relevant vendors and agencies to increase the business success for the country.
- Build and manage effective relationships with relevant third parties to ensure high-quality outcomes for IDP.
- Make effective use of CRM & other tools (ex: Google Analytics etc.) to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and track numbers of qualified lead generated vs. target for each destination.
- Proactively escalate/highlight issues when necessary along with ideas of how to improve lead numbers and quality in key KPI’s of Hot/Warm leads.
- Devise appropriate Public Relations strategies as required and in line with business needs.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and communication with the regional office to leverage all marketing strategies & material that is developed.
- Lead and participate in projects from time to time. These could be country specific like the possible establishment of a country level call centre to qualify leads before they are handed over to local offices for further action or working on projects to allow leverage of marketing best practices across IDP countries.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience (minimum 5-7 years) in delivering high quality marketing solutions with positive, measurable results.
- Highly effective planning and organising, managing multiple competing priorities.
- Creative thinker and able to develop contemporary marketing content.
- Highly effective relationship building and relationship management skills.
- Able to read, analyse and interpret information effectively.
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills across all key methods – oral (including presentations), written and nonverbal.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to implement creative solutions to problems.
- Good team player
- Sound IT skills – Microsoft Office
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services