|Date Posted||January 22, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Grade Level: L3
Last date to apply: 28th January, 2021
What is Manager Venture Support Team?
Manager Venture Support Team is responsible to oversee the daily operational activities of HQ venture organization whilst implementing process improvement including policy implementation and addressing all ad-hoc queries from other HQ work stream, coordination with OpCOs on digital asset metrics reporting.
The role reports directly to Head of Venture Support Team and has 2 people reporting directly into it.
What does Manager Venture Support Team do?
- Implements and maintains reporting framework both for regular reporting like monthly management reporting and also increasing the efficiency for ad-hoc reporting via automatization.
- Performs analytical reviews on Virtual PLs and Digital KPIs.
- Coordination of accuracy, deadlines, QAs on digital reporting with Opcos.
- Follow up on submission of actual and budget reporting from Opcos.
- Supports the documentation of DD reports, deliverables and milestones of projects.
- Continuous improvement of reporting capabilities, increasing the robustness of information, increasing the response times for ad-hoc requests and automatization.
- Supports process improvement for Ventures operations and propose policy implementation where required.
- Supports the documentation for SOX requirements, compliance requirements and reporting requirements for investments.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Counsel Digital, MFS & AML Contracts?
- Preferably Masters in Accounting Finance/ACCA/CA/ACMA with 5-7 years of working experience.
- Due Diligence and M&A experience will be preferred.
- Adequate knowledge of Projects Management.
- Basic knowledge of ERP Systems.
- Detailed knowledge of accounting, reporting, IFRS.
- Basic knowledge of Source to Pay Process.
- Analytical skills.
- Planning and organizing.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
- Persistent / confident, stakeholder management, thorough / detail oriented, flexible and adaptable, logical, creativity & innovation.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.