|Date Posted||February 12, 2021|
Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Job holder will be point of contact on the matters related to Sanctions and Trade-Based-Money-Laundering (TBML) and will be responsible to assess the matters and provide advice. She/he will be supervising a team comprises of Screening Analysts and Assistant Manager TBML. It will be expected from the incumbent to take key process initiatives and engage with IT team for system enhancements. S/he will assist Head Client Acceptance & Anti Money Laundering (CAAML) to ensure implementation of appropriate projects and initiatives.
- Proactively handle Trade & Sanction Advisory issues and incidents.
- Manage process for reports and Internal STRs from Trade & Remittance Operations.
- Conduct on-site investigations of transaction(s) under advice of Head CAAML.
- Ensure smooth review of transaction-filtering-activities by auditors and inspectors.
- Handling of Safe watch SWIFT instance alerts.
- Ensure compliance of tasks as stated in Compliance Policy.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct.
Required Qualification & Skills
- At least bachelor’s degree, preferably Masters or MBA qualification.
- 5 to 8+ years’ relevant experience.
- Relevant certifications such as ACAMS will be a distinct advantage.
- Good at MS Office
- Proven track record of taking initiatives
Good Written & Verbal Communication, Analytical Skills, Problem Solver,