|Date Posted||December 21, 2020|
Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Pakistan
|Education Requirement||Masters or ACCA / CA Finalist|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Organise, control and monitor the flow of printed materials, check schedules, confirm product specifications, arrange adjustments, supervise the work of staff in the department, monitor the quality of the product and ensure deadlines are met
- Stock (general/ security stationery) is maintained at reasonable level to provide robust supply of printing and stationery items
- Ensure that stock is reconciled with ERP system
- Check payments are made timely and cost are recognized during the period it pertains
- Supply of printed material and other stationery to branch network and departments is performed on time
- Reduce number of complaints / queries from branch network and other departments related to deliveries and recovery of cost
- Back-up for the department head
- MIS of the unit are prepared and communicated in timely approach
- Responsible to monitor entire physical stock lying at Go down of printing and Stationary
- Ensure that items entered in the go down are verified with the purchase order.
- Verify go down stock and prepare Good receipt note.
- Ensure that all the goods sent to the branches are verified through ERP system report.
- Ensure to perform periodic physical inventory count of all inventory items independently and hand over the signed physical inventory count sheet to Head Printing and Stationary.
- All the stock lying in the Go down is reconciled with the system (both ERP and Misys) to ensure there is no pilferage or shortage or excess.
Bachelors/MBA in supply chain management and holding 2- 5 years of Experience