|Date Posted||March 4, 2021|
Telecommunication & ISP
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Last day to Apply: 14th March, 2021
About The Role
Pricing is a key function within Telenor with a diverse scope of work. It is a core business department, responsible for business growth. As a core function, the department offers immense learning and growth opportunities. The role, while demanding in terms of work, provides a sound platform to grow with Telenor Pakistan with multiple opportunities to work abroad both on short-term and long term assignments.
Your Impactful Goals Will Include
- To look after the overall Pricing framework for Telenor Pakistan ensuring alignment to the overall Business Strategy and Value Proposition of a particular segment
- Ensuring pricing controls and reviewing impact of business decisions
- Lead geo-analysis, network roll out planning / business case development, regional reporting
- Managing a robust performance management mechanism across the organization.
Your Typical Day At Work Will Look Like
- Manage overall portfolio with long-term perspective to ensure that our offers/tactical plans do not dilute our Segmentation Strategy and we maximize value creation.
- Initiate, co-ordinate, challenge and jointly develop the business cases for promotional/tactical offers for various segments
- Competition Monitoring and analysis using Traffic Trends, Market Research and other internal data
- Looking after the Geo Marketing function i.e. analyzing uncovered areas with potential for network expansion (though TP built sites as well as tower-sharing)
- Initiate, co-ordinate, challenge and jointly develop capacity/hardware enhancement cases
- Prepare and review Capital Expenditure plans and proposals to ensure they comply with commercial ambitions and strategic direction
- Conducting marketing and business analytics using internal and external data sets and regular reporting to make commercial decisions
- Monitor network coverage and QoS to identify competitive weakness and strength areas. Apply those areas to commercial growth plans
- Close co-ordination with other functional units e.g. Finance, Technology, Strategy and other commercial stakeholders
What We Expect from You:
- Minimum BBA / BS Econ/ Mathematics / Computer Sciences
- 4 - 5 years in similar roles preferred
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas
- Math / Stats / Analytical Skills with good business and marketing logic
- Immaculate communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
- Creative Problem Solving
Why Should You Join Telenor
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit. As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.