|Date Posted||December 27, 2020|
Procurement & Supply Chain
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Qualification: Preferably MBA – Supply Chain from an accredited institute with professional certification in Supply Chain.
Experience: 10 to 12 years of relevant experience preferably in FMCG/ Pharma.
Role: To oversees inventory and supply planning responsibilities ensuring deliveries to customers up to agreed satisfaction level, by effective use of production resources while keeping inventory at the optimum level. Provides planning expertise to the commercialization of new products or resolution of key inventory shortage issues.
- Fosters an environment that promotes advanced forecasting, statistical expertise in preparing a Demand forecast. Leads the demand and supply planning consensus process for complex and highly visible products, promotions, external market factors, and new product introductions.
- Builds relationships with sales, marketing, finance, and product management to gather the necessary information and drive forecasting accountability throughout the organizations.
- Determines the best metrics to use to measure the pulse of the team and ensure forecast quality. Develops new and innovative methods of analyzing data and determines which methods to apply. Implements proactive strategies to anticipate and mitigate issues and risks with respect to forecasting. Ensures proper execution of defined forecasting processes and procedures.
- Manages all aspects of leading and developing team members.
- Plan and manage stock level of finished goods as per approved Inventory policy.
- Devise and implement all required SOPs and policies pertinent to Production and Materials Planning department. Incorporate business requirement in ERP solutions.
- Strong Co-ordination with Commercial, Store, Production and Finance Dept for Inventory Management of Raw & Packaging as per approved Inventory policy and as per storage capacity.
- Plan and manage Production and Materials requirement planning of Hilal Foods and allied companies as per agreed inventory policy and ensuring even utilization of resources as far as possible with prime objective to meet customer requirement.
- Strong coordination with Procurement team for timely material availability.
- Keep balancing the demand & supply ratio to meet day to day requirement.
- Lead & execute S&OP on monthly basis.
- Responsible for preparing Agreed Supply Plan (ASP) to meet customer requirement.
- Maintain forecast / material master for proper utilization of ASCP for material / production planning purpose.
- Prepare and circulate monthly KPI reports of the department.
- Responsible for publishing Monthly Production Plan & Weekly Production Schedule (WPS).
Competencies and Skills:
- Requires an exceptional understanding of statistical methodologies, strong abilities in forecasting and maintaining demand planning systems, and strong skills with SAP/APO or another advanced planning system.
- Strong Command on MS Excel.
- Analytical and numerical skills.
- Must possess excellent leadership, presentation and communication skills.