|Date Posted||January 21, 2020|
|Education Requirement||LLB or LLM|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
To Assist the head of department HR Legal in proper and smooth managing the HR litigation
- Handle Litigation in various courts especially at NIRC.
- Liaison with external Legal Counsels for proper briefing and discussing the litigation cases.
- Preperation of comments/replies to cases for external counsels with the help of departments concerned.
- Liaisan with court officials and appear in courts/NIRC
- Maintain record / case files properly
- Evaluation of external legal counsels during conduct of cases in courts
LLB or LLM.
- Minimum experince of 7 years in legal department of a mid and or large organization and or good law firm dealing with labour litigation.
- Good ability to communication and brief the external lawyers and court officials
- Good communication skills
- Execllent knowledge of labour laws with demonstrable experience of conducting cases in courts particulary trade union related cases is a must.
- Excellent knowledge and ability to handle labour litigation with demonstrable experince to make good and effective presentation of cases before the courts
- Ability to provide legal opinion on labour related issues