|Date Posted||December 17, 2020|
Office Management & Administration
|Career Level||Mid-Senior level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Our employees are our company's greatest asset - they are our real competitive advantage. We possesse immense power of innovation, immagination and a desire to attract and retain the best; provide them with encouragement, stimulus, and make them feel that they are an integral part of the company's mission.
To ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects while complying with policies and procedures
- Coordinate with business users on finalizing user requirements/ scope for new initiatives/ support tasks (as forwarded/ developed by Business)
- Comply with project management guidelines as defined by Project Management Office
- Review and finalize project documentation
- Develop and manage solution design of deliverables
- Coordinate with other teams for support on cross functional projects
- Manage and monitor support issues and ensure timely resolution of issues
- Prepare and present reports for higher management
- Identify the gaps and areas of improvement/ suggest best practice and trainings for catering business requirements
- Facilitate any organizational process workshop involving liaising with users and process requirements.
- Facilitate transfer of information and problem resolution between distribution and IT units.
- Lead support for the business in running User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Training and requirement gathering processes. Perform quality assurance check prior to development release for the distribution team.
- Ensure change management and communication of change is done in a systematic way for projects where initial requirements may evolve during the lifecycle of the project
- Lead and execute projects as assigned.
- Ability to handle many projects in one time and it will require effective project management skills
- SAP PM Configuration
- .Net Framework (C# / C++)
- Oracle and MS SQL Databases
- Project Management
- Docker Configuration
- ASP .Net Core Web Service
- Rest API Framework
- Decision making and problem solving.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
Minimum 5 Years Of Experience With Master’s Degree.
Minimum 7 years of experience with bachelor’s degree.
KE provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.