|Date Posted||February 1, 2021|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
WHO WE ARE
PTCL is a Leading Telecom Company of Pakistan, serving its customer base all across the country. With a mission to revolutionize the Telecom Industry, PTCL is providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) services in Pakistan.
PTCL provides a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities to its employees which enables them to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate. Our Corporate Values “We Care, We Put Customer First, We Work as One Team, We Embrace Change” are embedded in company culture resulting in a cohesive team environment, guaranteeing success of the organization and development of its employees.
Manager Corporate Sales is primarily responsible to acquire business customers i.e. act as hunters in the corporate sector and aggressively grow the business subscriber base of the company. Also responsible to concentrate on retaining business customers and to provide quality of customer services to corporate sector.
- Frequently visit Corporate Customers to maintain close business relationship in order to ensure that maximum knowledge is collected on the corporate customers
- Form joint teams with Corporate Customers to develop new products and services customized to their needs and identifies potential sales opportunities
- Ensure that the service level of the customer is correctly identified and make necessary arrangements to provide services accordingly to increase ARPU and Profitability
- Work to increase loyalty and reduce churn among the segment
- Identification and addressing the unique requirements of the key segment industries to ensure that their satisfaction levels are met in order to increase revenue and profits
- Take regularly follow ups with Engineering and Business units where the Corporate Customer is located, to ensure that quality service is promptly provided
- Ensure that all customer data is entered correctly and audited on frequent basis. Review customer’s profitability data to see the true value of customers.
- Take full ownership of the pre-assigned group of corporate/ SME customers and ensure customers’ needs are met & satisfied
- Establish bond and relationship with the customer through friendly, respectful and professional interaction
- Gain maximum customers knowledge through engaging in a dialogue, with the customer and builds customer profile. (i.e. Segment, network & type and number of products & services)
- Have a good knowledge about customers business and activities in order that suitable sale proposal can be made
- Frequently visit his customers, explain new services/ ideas/ packages to them and obtain new orders
- Identify large sales (business opportunity) in potential and successfully conclude deals
- Review the application and customer requirement, ascertains the correctness of the data and compliance with necessary formalities and understands the customer needs
- Closely work with the support groups to ensure customer requirement are met in time
- Ensure full customer satisfaction within the rules and regulations of PTCL
- Ensure compliance with budgets, targets, and deadlines through the implementation of cost-efficient controls
- Ensure compliance with legal and ethical standards
- Professional Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 4-6 years' experience in relevant field
- Customer relationship management
- Sales management
- Budget planning
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
**Last Date to Apply: 8th February, 2021.