|Date Posted||June 10, 2019|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
|Street address||Block-E, Sector G-8/4, Islamabad|
Assists in developing and maintaining the BI strategy. Promote clarity and efficiency in using data to drive decision-making by developing specific semantics to serve the end users while forming an architecture to handle data within the data warehouse and other storage platforms. Position will require in-depth knowledge of DataWarehouse and data modelling concepts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development & troubleshooting of OBIEE Reports implementing new functionality i.e. MapViewer, BIPublisher, Scorecarding etc
- Design, develop and maintain the semantic data model to express the fact-oriented information that enables the end user to interpret trends in business KPIs.
- Develop C Level dashboard & reports to effectively present information.
- Reporting and analysis of departmental, regional and enterprise perspectives of data, generate useful insights.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- PL SQL/SQL Expertise
- Oracle Business Intelligence Expertise
- ETL: ODI
- Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse (OBAW)
- Oracle Report Development:
- BI Reports
- Scorecards, KPI’s
- Oracle BI Publisher