|Date Posted||February 1, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
- Lead NOC Back Office functions in all routine/special activities, tasks, and projects to ensure smooth system operations ensuring data availability and accuracy
- Ensure reporting from NOC with 100% data authenticity, integrity, and availability
- Provide special network analysis highlighting issues and remedial suggestions for improvement
- Manage standardize Indicator system for all engineering domains in OSS System
- Responsible for sharing data with other departments and 3rd party organizations with required approvals
- Ensure visibility and highlight issues of network complaints with suggestions for improvement
- Lead OSS planning, forecast future developments and identify improvement areas as per the feedback received from users and departments
- Supervise evaluation of OSS support vendors for system maintenance, preventive and corrective actions, delivery of new requirement, and integration work
- Ensure data availability in the forms of reports or stats in the OSS system (Alarms, configuration, workflows, and Performance data compilation and reconciliation) in routine & on-demand/requirement by other teams and management
- Lead & manage new projects/requirements/tasks ensuring timely delivery with quality and controlled cost
- Responsible for centralized RAN configuration 2G/3G/4G, site locking/unlocking on PTA directives & ESP project execution
- Support in centralized RAN site troubleshooting, new on-air site unlocking & RAN EMS Management
- Central network performance monitoring and issue resolution for Core Network, TXN, MW, and IP Core domain
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience, and Skills):
- Must have a minimum of Bachelors degree preferably in Engineering (Electrical/Telecom etc.) or any other relevant field.
- The candidate should hold a minimum of 4 years of experience in the relevant domain. Experience in the Network Operation domain will be preferred.
- Expert level understanding of network performance and RAN, Core, TXN, MW and IP Core technology.
Skills Required to Perform the Job:
- Excellent computer literacy and Project Management skills.
- Extensive leadership experience and strong team management abilities.
- Ability to problem-solving under pressure