|Date Posted||January 21, 2021|
Telecommunication & ISP
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Last Date to Apply: Interested applicants to apply by no later than 28th January 2021.
Employment Type: This is a Full time, Permanent position.
Location: This role is based in Islamabad Pakistan.
Grade: This is a grade 4 position.
The Role: Business Division is a forward-leaning team with a sharp focus on exploring new and innovative ways to grow and serve our customers. As a Manager of B2B Products & Solutions, you will focus on managing the products and services portfolio and exploring avenues to enhance and extend the portfolio. You will manage three teams including mobile solutions, enterprise solutions, & devices.
Your Impactful goals will include:
- Responsible for products/ services P&L and explore options to increase the portfolio EBITDA
- Develop quarterly marketing calendar in order to achieve the quarterly revenue ambitions
- Define the market segments and align the portfolio according to the specific segment needs
- Develop or update value proposition of existing/ new products/ services viz-a-viz keeping in view the market and competition landscape
- Establish wargaming to plan and adjust the marketing calendar
- Weekly/ monthly subscription, traffic monitoring, and devising action plan about the key data insights
- Develop the churn insights and prepare the next actions to control the churn
- Establish a plan to simplify the product portfolio systematically without impacting the customer experience
- Perform periodic audit regarding the user journeys and device plan to improve them
- Liaison with channel planning and sales channels to increase the product uptake
- Liaison with system and process, channel, and sourcing teams to improve the devices value chain
- Establish a strong reporting framework to monitor the revenue and key driving variables
- Ensure the development of a capable team and a healthy talent pipeline. Engage, inspire and empower the team to deliver and sustain profitable business growth
Essential Responsibilities/ How will your typical day look like:
- Monitor subscription and traffic of the portfolio and trigger alarms whenever it is necessary
- Monthly/ quarterly review of B2B P&L statement (Topline revenue, revenue drivers (Base and traffic movement), COGS, OPEX and EBITDA)
- Closely monitor the profitability of products
- Monitor the marketing calendar progress and effective stakeholder management to avoid any delays
- Close coordination with channel planning team in updating the tactical and strategic forecast periodically in-line with the changing market conditions
- Monitor the customer lifetime value and initiate key initiative to increase the lifetime value
- Evaluate the customer acquisition and retention business cases
- Identify the critical fracture points in the user journeys and liaise with the system and process team to fix it
- Engage system and process team to digitize the way of work to increase the team productivity
- Periodically visits the customers and liaison with customer experience team to improve the product features or user journeys
- Establish weekly, monthly and quarterly forums to review the team performance and explore opportunities to improve their capabilities
Your Career Path: Based on your performance and motivation to drive things forward, you can potentially grow in a similar role in the mass segment, grow upwards into Business Solutions, or laterally in the commercial or digital division of the organization.
What we’re looking for?
Bachelor’s degree or an MBA and relevant experience
- Good knowledge in developing a value proposition and customer segmentation
- Well versed with Product Management
- Sound in developing market and competitive landscape along with wargaming skills
- Strong analytical and product design capabilities
- Effective team management skills and ability to manage leaders
- Excellent presentation and change management skills
- Sound stakeholder management skills with the ability to get things done cross-functionally
- Ability to build a high-performance culture through increased team collaboration and team building activities
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience within the Telecom sector or product or planning function of FMCG Business Division
Prior experience of product lifecycle management or B2B value chain management
Prior experience with digital asset and channel development will be an added advantage
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers in the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.