|Date Posted||January 25, 2021|
Security & Law Enforcement
|Education Requirement||B.A.- LL.B / LL.B|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
M. Akram Qureshi & Co., one of the leading law firms in Pakistan, dealing mainly in Criminal and Civil Litigation, Constitutional Law, Tax and Labour Laws, Alternative Dispute Resolution, and Corporate and Commercial Laws, is currently running a recruitment drive for hiring Associates for a full-time position for its Litigation Team at its head office situated in Lahore. The Associates would work directly under the Founding and Managing Partners of the Firm.
● Undergraduate degree: B.A.- LL.B / LL.B
● Advocate of the High Court
● At least 2 years of experience as an Advocate
● Excellent Communication and Argumentative Skills
● Skilled in Legal Research and Legal Drafting
● Expertise in English and Urdu Language
Interested applicants are required to email their Resumes/CVs, Cover Letter and a writing sample demonstrating legal research and analysis to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisted candidates would be interviewed by the Managing Partner of the Firm.
Deadline to apply for the position of a full-time Associate is February 06, 2021.