|Date Posted||January 27, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
iCrowdNewswire is Google powered technology newswire company executing and implementing excellent detailed oriented communications software and technology with key partners in specialized market segments including markets that are largely under-served.
Specializing in Press Release Distribution Services, SEC Disclosure and Filing Services, Content Marketing, Media and Investor Relations, Online Campaigns, and Newswire
iCrowdNewswire looking to bring an energetic and confident individual from various marketing backgrounds into the ranks of our veteran marketing team. He will be tasked with brainstorming, developing, and implementing new marketing trends and strategies to attract potential clients globally, particularly the U.S. market, to ensure a significant boost in our Marketing powerhouse.
So, if you're looking for a challenge, look no further and apply today!
1 Vacant positions (Night Shift)
You will be responsible for:
- Manage all the modules and workflows in the ZOHO CRM.
- dentify cross-channel testing opportunities to drive improved campaign performance aimed at delivering against our company growth goals.
- Measure results on a daily and weekly basis against campaign and data specific conversion metrics.
- Assist in instituting and maintaining industry best practices across CRM platforms and channels.
- Add leads to the system and ensure system integrity.
- Assign leads to lead generation experts.
- Create and present reports to management on lead generation activity.
- Creates Module and Blueprints in ZOHO CRM.
- Responsible for the Data Management in ZOHO CRM.
- Ensure smooth flow of daily CRM tasks.
- Management of Dashboards in ZOHO CRM.
- Update the information in the CRM according to new products and strategies.
- Manage ancillary lead sources & research work.
- Provide support to the lead generation and sales team.
- 4+ year of work experience as Team Lead CRM (ZOHO Certification is a plus)
- Understanding of CRM Methodologies and Principles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools.
- Familiarity with complex modules in the CRM.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to identify anomalies.
- Ability to present analytical reports to the Senior Management on a regular basis.