|Date Posted||December 9, 2020|
Software & Web Development Jobs in Pakistan
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We are looking for a Lead Mobile App Developer who will be responsible for assisting clients in development of their product requirements, collaborating with development teams to build new mobile applications; their integration with AWS or other external services. High proficiency in Flutter is desired with an adequate experience in Native mobile app development on either Android or iOS.
- Maintain and improve the mobile applications in Kotlin.
- Maintain and improve the mobile applications in Swift.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integration with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Work across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app store and support
- 5+ years of mobile app development experience
- 1+ years of Flutter or Dart development experience
- Experience with hybrid and Native app development.
- Thorough understanding of Flutter/Dart and its core Principles.
- Hands on experience on Flutter Framework and iOS/Android Native frameworks at least 3 years on either side.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git or Bitbucket)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Familiarity with modern front-end build and pipelines tools.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio etc.
- Knowledge of iOS/Android performance tools (Firebase) and optimization techniques.
- Deep understanding of MVVM architecture with latest Google recommended API’s.
- This is a remote position.
Benefits We offer great opportunities for personal and professional development. You will be a part of dedicated group of colleagues who value teamwork and collaboration. We offer a dynamic working environment, with dedicated colleagues, opportunities for personal and professional development, and of course an attractive salary package.