|Date Posted||February 13, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
This is a remote position.
- Be responsible for the planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud infrastructure
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies
- Work alongside architecture and engineering teams to design and implement scalable software services
- Ensure necessary system security by using best in class cloud security solutions and best practices
- Stay current with new technology options and vendor products, evaluating which ones would be a good fit for the company
- Implement continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Recommend process and architecture improvements
- Troubleshoot the system and solve problems across all platform and application domains
- Oversee pre-production acceptance testing to ensure the high quality of a company’s services and products
- AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate
- AWS Certified Solution Architect/DevOps Professional
- AWS Certified Security Specialty will be a plus
- 6-9 Years of experience in DevOps and Cloud Computing
- Experience using AWS in production for at least 5 projects
- Experience designing and building environments on AWS, which includes working with services like EC2, ELB/ALB, RDS, S3, Lambda, CloudFront, ECS Fargate, EKS, DynamoDB, API Gateway, IAM Roles, KMS, but not limited to.
- Experience building and maintaining cloud-native applications
- A solid background in Linux/Unix and Windows server system administration
- Experience using DevOps tools in a cloud environment, such as Ansible, Artifactory, Docker, GitHub, Bitbucket, Gitlab, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Maven, NPM, Yarn.
- Experience installing and configuring different application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, Apache, Nginx, etc.
- Experience deploying production workloads on Kubernetes
- Experience using monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, ELK Stack, and Prometheus
- Expert in Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) using Terraform and CloudFormation
- Scripting in Python for DevOps
- Experience in troubleshooting distributed systems
- Proficiency in script development in Bash
- The ability to be a team player
- The ability and skill to train other people in procedural and technical topics
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- The theory, concepts, and real-world application of Continuous Delivery (CD),
- Familiarity with AWS Developer tools: AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS CodePipeline
Note: This is a remote job across Pakistan only.
Benefits We offer great opportunities for personal and professional development. You will be a part of dedicated group of colleagues who value teamwork and collaboration. We offer a dynamic working environment, with dedicated colleagues, opportunities for personal and professional development, and of course an attractive salary package.