|Date Posted||May 13, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Experience: 2-4 years
To aid in development of channel business in accordance to the overall organization sales strategy by ensuring the growth of existing business portfolio and generating new opportunities to increase market share.
- Team Handling & Motivational Skills
- Customer Handling
- Selling Skills
- Distribution Management
- Chefmanship Skills
- To build and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, ensuring visibility, achievement of sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to the existent and potential clients.
- Develop plans to build-up weighted distribution in each region/city/or town in coordination with Distributor’s local management, and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with local Distributor’s management; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Laisse, manage & develop variety of key accounts in the company's target markets on a regular basis to ensure that they continue to be satisfied with the company's products and that these are being sold to the best advantage.
- Establish strong working relationships with key players in target markets/ channel, aimed at developing and growing long term contract business and building company brand awareness.
- Manage all aspects of the customer services & relationship, including services, price negotiation and delivery.
- Analyse and give market feedback to the Key Accounts Manager on business development activity on targeted channel/ market and on how the company can improve the marketability of its products in target markets.
- Assist and ensure with after sales queries, investigate customer complaints and ensure that they are dealt with to the customers' satisfaction.
- Develop and prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using agreed key account metrics.
- Responsible for the direct sales process, aiming at meeting and/or exceeding sales targets.
- In charge of sales expansion, introduce new products/services to clients and organize visits to current and potential clients.
- Submit short and long-range sales plans and prepare sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs to reach assigned targets.
- Inform clients of new products and services as they are introduced & demonstrate/present products to the clients in assigned territory.