|Date Posted||December 17, 2020|
Sales & Marketing
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager Professional Trade to join our Professional Channel Team in Rawalpindi.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive while working in a fast-paced company. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career while transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Key Account Manager Professional Trade you’ll be responsible for achieving and growing sales value through our Key Accounts and Channel Partners.
You’ll be part of our Professional Sales Team, based in Rawalpindi.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What You’ll Do
- Develop, maintain, and improve relations with existing and potential customers in the assigned district/area.
- Create the yearly sales plan, with help of sales management, set targets and plan actions and MarCom deliverables.
- Initialize customer tailored sales actions and support national sales actions.
- Monitor the quality of the realization of the actions, improve contact between the internal service and the customers to get a good result of the actions.
- Present and explain the local product portfolio and support the national promotions.
- Report regularly on sales results and expectations, market and competition and trends to inform about the situation.
- Min 07 years of Account Management experience.
- MBA with Engineering degree will be an added advantage.
- Technical sales experience preferably in electronics or lighting industry.
- Experience of working in cross functional teams including Supply Chain, Finance and Product Marketing.
- Experience of working on ERP solutions such Salesforce.com will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with customer loyalty and satisfaction tools such as NPS.
What You’ll Get In Return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Dear Dionne, please see the re-worked JR. Hope this is OK?