|Date Posted||February 14, 2021|
Accounting & Finance
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We're looking for a Key Account Manager (KAM) to drive business growth with key “Strategic & Target Accounts” in Pakistan.
What will you do?
What will you do?
- Create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers
- Identify and effectively qualify sales leads, oversee a portfolio of assigned customers
- Develop new business for existing clients, actively seek new sales opportunities and new area of business development through the Schneider Electric’s solution portfolio
- Implement sales, marketing tactics and programs to exceed assigned segment objectives, growing in sales revenue and pipeline.
- Promoting and Selling Schneider Electric products, services and solutions
- Develop and execute account business plans to achieve annual sales and business objectives, providing accurate and timely reports/forecasts.
- Collaborate with the Local and Global Team to grow in our business
- Bachelor/Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in electrical engineering or IT.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise Utilities is required.
- Aptitude to create a team selling approach and act as a bridge between Customers Organization and Schneider Electric technical, service and sales specialists.
- Ability to manage simultaneously multiple short- and long-term projects and relationships.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent listening and negotiation abilities combined with the aptitude to run high value sales strategies.
- Experience in business intelligence, content management, CRM and/or another web application to understand your customers’ needs
- Business Fluency in English
- An established network in Utilities segment would be an advantage
- Readiness to travel on business (approx. 70%)