|Date Posted||January 1, 2021|
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Not Applicable|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
- Coordination of a project or a portfolio of projects
- Support a team of project managers
- Process and track project orders (resources, transportation, etc.)
- Track data and report on project including financial reporting/billing
- Effectively communicate with all operations groups in the company
- Organize and distribute project data to field teams designated to specific projects
- Follow a designated project management methodology to achieve all tasks
- Provide daily status reports to Project Managers on actions completed and planned
Zones Offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical Insurance coverage for parents, spouse & children, life insurance, Provident Fund , EOBI , Annual Increments based on performance ,paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!