|Date Posted||December 9, 2020|
Software & Web Development Jobs in Pakistan
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Perseus, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc., acquires, manages, and builds software businesses that provide specialized, mission-critical software solutions. Perseus companies seek to become leaders in their markets by improving their operations, growing through organic initiatives, and seeking acquisitions that can strengthen their market position.
The M&A Department has the mandate to increase Perseus' foothold in each of these domains, as well as achieve inorganic growth in other verticals.
The M&A Junior Business Development Associate will work with the Perseus M&A team to contact Acquisitions prospects in our M&A database, with the goal of establishing meetings for our M&A team. The associate will send personalized emails to prospects in the M&A database that have not been contacted in the last 12 months.
- Craft personalized Emails to a minimum of 30 contacts per day.
- Results in a minimum of 1 meeting established per day.
- A team member, to work from the Contour Lahore office, reporting to the M&A Business Development Associate in Toronto.
- Part-time opportunities shall be considered for the team member role, for candidates enrolled in Business/Commerce programs.
- This is an opportunity to gain experience in acquisitions and business development at a highly successful enterprise software company.
- Depending on the team's performance, the scope of the role can evolve.
- Strong English written communication skills.
- Ability to review and synthesize prior contact history in CRM.
- Craft thoughtful and intelligent email to re-establish contact with business owners.
- Works proactively, with Persistence, Efficiency, Intelligence, and a strong work ethic.
Relevant Credentials & Experience
- Evidence of strong English writing skills.
- Candidates with ongoing or completed Diploma/Bachelors education in Commerce/Business/English, or past experience in Sales/Account management-oriented roles, whether call-based or otherwise, are encouraged to apply.
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM platforms beneficial but not mandatory.
- This is an afternoon shift i.e. 1 pm till 10 pm in order to provide a two-hour window for overlap with the Eastern Canada Time Zone.
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage - Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment