|Date Posted||February 8, 2021|
Software & Web Development Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
SilkRoute Global is a passionate team of designers, machine learning scientists and software engineers with tremendous industry knowledge of manufacturing, distribution and retail. We live for solving big problems. Our industry specific predictive and prescriptive analytics platform creates immense operational and strategic value for our customers. Our customer footprint is global and growing. Applied machine learning, business process automation and mobility is woven into the fabric of every thing we build. SilkRoute Global offers a unique risk free rapid implementation and integration approach for our customers to enjoy our solutions.
Join a winning team - working with some of the best programming minds on a progressive team in a collaborative environment. Growth potential for the right candidate in cutting edge artificial intelligence programming. The successful candidate will perform moderately complex product design, systems analysis, and programming activities that may require some research and analysis. Programmer is required to design, develop, test, implement, and perform maintenance of single product modules/sub-systems. Conduct the unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
We offer potential for flexible schedule with life balance, working remotely and a very casual office atmosphere.
- 2-4 years of technical experience in a software development environment
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Experience using subversion or GitHub
- 2-4 years of technical experience with Java programming skills using J2EE and EJB
- 2-4 years of technical experience with front end programming using HTML and CSS
- 2-4 years of technical experience building Java/J2EE/EJB application deployment assets
- 2-4 years of technical experience with managing Glassfish or equivalent web server
- Experience with frameworks such as Vaadin
- Proficient database programming skills in SQL and PL/SQL – stored procedures, packages, functions, triggers etc.
- Experience with Unix OS
- Experience with Windows server OS’s
- Experience developing shell scripts and powershell scripts
- Ability to troubleshoot systems and applications
- Knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and J2EE framework and patterns
- Solid skills in performing Data Analysis with SQL Querying
- Experience with Oracle Inventory and Order Management modules are a plus