|Date Posted||February 17, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We're looking for a talented iOS developer to handle the development of our "Motif - Story Template Editor" app. The app provides Instagram templates and allows the user to save it to his iPhone or share it directly on his Instagram profile.
· Develop the app according to the provided requirements.
· Ensure performance and quality of the application.
· Collaborate with cross functional team to define and design the app.
· Perform R&D and develop POC, if required.
· Suggest technical solutions for app optimization and new/existing features.
· Manage the Firebase database of the app.
· Plugin Firebase SDKs; performance monitoring, In-App messaging, etc.
· Coordinate with the Graphic Engineer to provide the required assets in the required format and structure.
· Perform Unit testing, if required.
· Upload builds on the TestFlight for testing.
· Coordinate with the Product Manager to write technical documents.
· Quality-coded app.
· The back-end management; database management (Firebase) and data security.
· Crash reports.
· App Store account- TestFlight builds handling and following Apple's guidelines.
· Experience in iOS native programming languages: Objective C, Swift, etc.
· Experience in Firebase products; database, storage.
· Familiar with Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
· Experience in In-App Purchases.
· Excellent communication skills.
· A responsible and deadline-driven person.
· Knowledgeable of clouds message API and push notifications.
· BS Computer Science (preferably a CS graduate from LUMS or FAST NUCES)
· Min. 1 year experience in iOS development