|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
Banking & Financial Services
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Hiring Information Security Incident Management Officer for Karachi.
- Monitor security incidents, as part of Security Incident Response Team (SIRT), through deployed security monitoring mechanisms at FBL.
- Coordinate with relevant IT/ OPS teams for incident closure.
- Develop the security incident report.
- Assist the line manager in the management/ maintenance of the SIEM infrastructure (use cases/ dashboards/ reports).
- Liaise with the product vendors of installed systems at FBL for problem resolution.
- Minimum 02 years of experience in Information Security, network security and log monitoring.
- Preferably Bachelors in Computer Science.
- Strong knowledge of security incident handling and management.
- Sound knowledge of SIEM solutions, correlations, IBM QRadar, cyber attacks and dashboards.
- Strong communication skills.
Eligible candidates may share their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org before 16th May'19 with heading "ISIM Officer".