|Date Posted||January 23, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
This role is responsible for information gathering, analysis and design of data warehouse solutions for company-wide application and managing large sets of structured and unstructured data. The role requires deep understanding in data integration solutions and implementation. The candidate will be expected to analyze complex customer requirements and work with data warehouse architect to gather, define and document data solutions and its implementation. Information/Domain Architect will be expected to have a broad understanding of the data acquisition, integration, data modeling domains. Be able to weigh the pros and cons of different architectures and approaches. Experience of Telecommunication systems and data warehouse solution implementation is preferred.
You will have a chance to learn and work with multiple technologies and Thought Leaders in the domain.
- Translate the business requirements into technical requirements
- Hands on experience on logical and physical data modeling. Experience on Teradata data models will be a big plus
- Understand business requirements and translate them in technical specifications, tasks for development teams.
- Design data ingestion pipelines and ETL processing, including low-latency data acquisition and stream processing
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary configurations & infrastructure changes.
- Create and maintain technical documentation that is required in supporting solutions.
- Utilize expertise within their domain to communicate architecture fit, implementation capabilities, risk factors, and related details to facilitate system implementation
- Define the implementation blueprint for a system at the Enterprise, Program, or Solution level
- Design and develop architecture for integration of a specific Data Architecture system component into the client’s Analytic Ecosystem.
- Define the client’s architecture at the Solution (Physical) and Deployment Layers of the analytic architecture.
- Provide direct support to the Solution Architect and the solution delivery team.
- Work with Teradata project managers to scope projects and develop a statement of work, project plan, and risk analysis.
- Provide domain thought leadership and actively participate in the design, implementation, and roll-out efforts.
Skills And Qualifications
- S. / M.S. in Computer Sciences or related field with minimum four-years of experience
- 10+ years' experience in Telecom domain in wide range of roles - Architecture, Pre-Sales, Delivery and Operations
- Hands on experience with one or more ETL tools like Informatica, DataStage etc.
- Strong RDBMS concepts and SQL development skills
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, Spark, Oozie and Impala
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Experience with any of the following Hadoop distributions Cloudera/MapR/Hortonworks
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have hands on experience in BSS and OSS Platforms - CRM, Enterprise Integration Platforms, Activation and Provisioning, Mediation and Billing, Service Assurance platforms
- Proven experience in Enterprise and Data Architecture, Solution Engineering experience, data modelling, Pre-Sales /Business Development, and Operations
- Demonstrated skills in Team Leadership, Coaching, Practice Development, Competency building
- Strong background in solution architecture preferably with leading telecom companies
- Must be self-motivated, analytical, detail oriented, organized and pursue excellence on all tasks
- Knowledge of Telecom industry best practices, future trends and design patterns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to solve problems using a creative and logical mind set
- Ability to articulate the value of technical capabilities to C-suite audience
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.