|Date Posted||January 29, 2021|
Office Management & Administration
|Career Level||Mid Level|
• Perform tasks to support the customer services department in the UK.
• Managing inbound and outbound calls.
• Following various communication scripts when speaking to a caller.
• Customer engagement through voice, chat and other corresponding platforms.
• Identifying customer needs, answering questions and providing solutions/alternatives.
• Creating and processing sales orders
• Upselling products and services when possible
• Building sustainable customer relationships;
• Keeping records of all conversations organized
• Building product knowledge
• Improving performance and hit goals.
• Managing customer accounts
• Performing data entry tasks as necessary.
• International Call Center Background
• Communication • Skills(Speaking English Frequently and Confidently, Good listening skills)
• Multitasking Ability
• Excellent command of computer and internet.
•Flexible, Adaptable, Creative, Energetic attitude
Timing 8pm - 6 am (10 hour Shift)
Friday to Tuesday (Wednesday and Thursday OFF).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs35,000.00 to Rs40,000.00 /month
Expected Start Date: 03/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs35,000.00 - Rs40,000.00 per month