|Date Posted||November 19, 2019|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
About Us The IELTS Administration Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to Pakistan IELTS Test
Centre Administrator and IELTS Operations Manager in accordance with IELTS regulations and IDP policies. Strict adherence to test security and administration requirements is an essential part of the job.
- Ensure all test candidates receive exemplary customer experience at every contact point before, during and after sitting the IELTS test.
- Ensure all staff involved in testing are culturally sensitive.
- Provide clear, comprehensive advice to general enquirers and ensure that more complex enquires are forwarded to the correct person for a response.
- Assist in the management of the budget for IELTS testing in the designated region, including test revenue and all associated costs – staff, Venue, storage, premises etc.
- Provide regular management and financial reports on testing as required.
- Assist the Test Centre Administrator as required to ensure all business operations provide annual business plans that are aligned with IELTS Business objectives.
- Assist the Test Centre Administrator in the conduct of audits on IELTS test centres as scheduled and provide documented feedback and reports.
- Ensure both test centres and off-site testing operations are managed within the IELTS operating procedures.
- Ensure adherence to all IELTS manuals.
- Assist the Test Centre Administrator in adhering to PSN policy and procedure of all Examiner Trainers and Examiners.
- Assist with the development and implementation of IELTS policies.
- Work in a professional manner with stakeholders and in accordance with organizational values.
- Support the Test Centre Administrator with the following activities;
- Supervision of IELTS testing conducted in Designated test centres/locations (see separate section below: ‘Support with the following test day tasks’).
- Financial and statistical reporting and invoicing are conducted accurately and on time.
- Independently perform self-audits on the relevant IELTS test centre as required and provide documented feedback and reports.
- Assist in stakeholder management activities to maintain stakeholder satisfaction and integrity of the test
- Assist Test Centre Administrator to build and maintain a good working relationship with stakeholders both internal and external ensuring that all business outcomes are satisfactorily met
- Work with the Test Centre Administrator on projects identified as a result of IELTS Partner Working Groups.
- Support with the following test day tasks: Exam Preparation, preparing the exam venue, starting the Exam. during the exam, finishing an exam, post exam and data entry
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
- Relevant work experience relating to administration and business support activities
- Fluent in English
- Strong administrative skills
- Outstanding communication skills and able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders with varying needs (students, parents, institution representatives, colleagues etc.)
- Customer focussed, with a passion for providing outstanding service.
- Ability to proactively identify, analyse and solve problems effectively.
- Sound judgement and the ability to make decisions and act with integrity, in the best interests of IDP.
- Excellent planning and organising skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.Sound IT skills –
- Microsoft Office suite, CRM systems