|Date Posted||March 2, 2021|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
HR Intern Required at GAO Tek Inc.
Job Experience: 0-5 years
- Tasks include replying to applicants' emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff.
- Post job ads on general career websites, university and college career website, and internships websites.
- Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern program.
- Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences.
- Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers, attendees, or sponsors.
- Perform social marketing to promote the conferences, events, and our products.
- Agenda preparation, care of speakers, attendees, and sponsors, events coordination.
- You are studying for or have a university degree in HR, in Journalism, Business, Arts, or any programs providing strong English language training or candidates with strong English language skills.
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to hard hard, maintaining productivity, and committed to the job.
- You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and are strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR