|Date Posted||January 24, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands?
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? We’re looking for great teammates who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly. As a HR Coordinator, you will work with a team that is responsible for keeping HR Operations at plant flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of service quality in the area of site transportation, Cafeteria, Housekeeping, general administration and supporting employee engagement tasks.
What We Offer
- A wide range of challenging assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities An opportunity for you to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation package , in line with your qualifications and experience
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you have:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 0-5 years work experience
- Good communication skills
- Discipline to the working hours
- Demonstrating problem solving skills
- Basic English Language
- Pakistani National
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
Just So You Know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Career at P&G:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands, including Always®, Charmin®, Braun®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral B®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Tide®, and Vicks®.
The design, development, growth and success of these products—and many more—is thanks to the innovative and insightful minds of our people. From Day 1, you’ll help make everyday life easier for our 5 billion consumers through billion dollar brands. With our large global footprint, there are many opportunities to work with P&G in multiple locations.
We offer opportunities in approximately 70 countries and continually aim to attract, reward and advance the finest people in the world. As a "build from within" organization, we see 95% of our people start at an entry level and progress through the organization. Here, we want you to get your career off to a fast start. That's why we don't have any rotational development programs or gradual ramping-up periods: you’ll be able—and encouraged—to dive right in from day 1.
Join us and help make life better through meaningful work that makes an impact from Day 1.