|Date Posted||December 5, 2020|
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT PAKISTAN IS LOOKING FOR AN HR OFFICER - RECRUITMENT
SENIORITY LEVEL Non-Management Level
FUNCTION Human Resources
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is accountable for ensuring that relevant recruitment processes are delivered optimally.
Reports to Recruitment Lead
Reporting Level Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope Regional
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Work closely with HRBPs and Global Business Services to deliver recruitment strategy, handle processes and provide project support.
- Run end-to-end recruitment process for candidates which includes candidate tracking, first line screening, and handling interview schedules for candidates and hiring managers.
- Source candidates for vacancies using range of mediums and channels. Proactively lead recruitment technology solutions across multiple modules using the HR procedures and guidelines.
- Uploading, building on and maintaining an internal talent pool / database of relevant candidates. Ensuring job adverts are maintained, edited and posted to the recruitment system.
- Resolve queries which involve a detailed explanation of recruitment processes, policy or procedures.
- Assess own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & important metrics.
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (minimum)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in related field would get preference
- Experience in recruiting for Mid-level, Entry & Management Trainee space would be beneficial
- Excellent partnering skills and communication
- Good organizational skills and efficient time management
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Disclaimer We might not have an open role at this moment, but, because our work environment is very dynamic, we are encouraging you to apply for this position and, the moment we have a suitable position for your profile the Recruitment Team will contact you as soon as possible.