|Date Posted||December 11, 2020|
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
What started as a development Centre, has progressed into an offshore employee Centre serving R&D, IT, G&A, S&M, CS, PS, and Finance departments at the divisional as well as Operating group level. With mature yet growing service lines, as well as some post-pilot stage services, and the global growth of Constellation as the wind in our sails, we are only just getting started!
Contour Software is looking for an energetic HR/business/commerce graduate, to join the team as an HR Intern. The selected individual shall contribute to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture, promoting excellence, integrity and work-life balance.
Reporting to the HR Generalist/HR Manager, and interacting closely with senior HR management, this individual shall help administer HR services for one office, while also serving in a backup capacity for any requirements of other office locations, as and when required.
- Assist HR leadership team in maintaining and constantly refining all elements of an exceptional organization culture, while serving business units and cultures as diverse as only Constellation can possess.
- Execute recruitment cycles, actively participating from gathering resumes, participating in shortlisting, scheduling interviews, and maintaining interview and candidate profile records and artifacts.
- Help administer the employee referral program, participate in campus recruiting, etc.
- Company Policies' Compliance: Embody company policies' knowledge, as a backup reference for employees.
- Employee Benefits' Administration: Act as a backup subject matter expert, to enable benefits-related facilitation for Employees.
- Social & Entertainment Agenda Execution: Help HR team in coordination and execution of company events. Facilitate and help increase employee participation.
- HRMS Administration: Act as a Power User of the system, ensuring accurate and timely maintenance of records.
- Attendance & Leave Records' Maintenance: Assist in ensuring accurate and timely record keeping. Act as a backup resource to perform records maintenance, in the absence of team members.
- Personnel Records Maintenance Management: Assist the HR Administrator/Assistant HR Manager in gathering and maintaining up-to-date information in the Human Resource Management System (HRMS).
- Be the helpful, welcoming, and positive face of the company, for all employees.
- Assist in the overall function of HR in all offices, in accordance with departmental SOPs.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Stress & Time Management Skills.
- Confidence and influencing ability, including the ability to address groups of people.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data.
- Effective oral & written communication skills, including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies & procedures.
- Ms-Office: Especially strong spreadsheet skills, for ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Experience with multiple HR Management systems is preferred.
- Time management, Attention to detail
Monday to Firday - 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM