|Date Posted||January 29, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Company: Nestlé Pakistan
1-year Contract; Full Time
Responsible to conceptualize, design and execute the HR Communication Plan on internal and external channels. Collaborate with different stakeholders for content creation and responsible for operational management of communication platforms to win with our employer brand and create an engaging employee experience.
A day in the life of...
- Assists in all aspects of web and platform content development and management for internal web pages, information sharepoint, communication vaults etc.
- Support HR COC (Center of Competence) team with delivering on operational and functional goals by interpreting conceptional ideas through phases of content writing and designing (photo, video, animation, GIF etc)
- Create visually appealing, in-brand materials and imagery through the use of design software
- Create innovative and engaging communications including newsletter contributions, email, blogs, PowerPoint presentations, press releases, Workplace etc to engage a diverse employee base
- Manage HR Workplace channels, create engagement on channels and share statistics
- Support in organizing internal events and trainings (virtual or face to face)
- Vendor Management and handling end-to-end procurement process for HR Team
What Will Make You Successful
- Bachelor’s or Maters degree in Communications Design/ Communication or Graphic Design
- 2-3 years of experience in Graphic content creation, videography, website development, website management and content management
- Excellent IT Skills, especially with design and photo/video editing software (Adobe photoshop, illustrator, Indesign, Premier pro etc)
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and professional approach to managing deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in digital analytics and copywriting