|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We are Al Zayed Shades, a market-leading supplier of commercial shades and tents with over 36 years of experience worldwide.
Our subsidiary, AZ Relief, is a brand new company specialised in the development of tents and tarpaulins for global humanitarian emergencies.
With manufacturing hubs in Pakistan and the UAE, as well as operational centres in the UK and Canada, we are a truly global company on a truly global mission.
To learn more about our business, please visit www.alzayedshades.com
About the role
This will be a full-time role based in Lahore, Pakistan.
We are looking for a highly experienced candidate to become our Head of Business Development and Sales for both Al Zayed Shades and its new humanitarian subsidiary, AZ Relief.
At the outset, the successful candidate will need to define a comprehensive B2B sales strategy for both companies.
This strategy will cover all of our various product ranges, stakeholder groups and target markets, with clearly defined resource requirements, KPIs and timelines.
The Head of Business Development and Sales will then need to build his/her team and execute the strategy by successfully sourcing and closing out sales opportunities.
Year-on-year revenue growth will be expected and the successful candidate will need to continuously monitor targets, while motivating the sales team to achieve them.
Finally, you will be an inspirational ambassador for our companies, capable of building and maintaining fruitful customer relationships, as well as representing us at trade events.
You will carry out these core responsibilities by:
- Quickly becoming an expert of our products and their features, as well as how they are used by our customers
- Defining, building, tracking, measuring and reviewing our sales/CRM platforms and customer success activities
- Hiring, motivating, mentoring and training a successful sales team
- Reviewing and optimizing product pricing, in collaboration with other senior leaders
- Tracking and maintaining competitive data
- Being in charge of the sales team budget and its effective allocation to achieve all of the said targets
Given the critical nature of this role, the following criteria are essential:
- At least 10 years’ experience in B2B Business Development and Sales
- Flawless spoken and written English.
- Proven Business Development leader, with substantial experience designing and executing sales strategies, evaluating success and managing diverse teams.
- Track record of exceeding sales goals, able to show us impressive examples of your past work during the recruitment process
- Able to describe your sales vision for our companies prior to coming on board
- Excellent communicator with flawless presentation skills
- Passion for B2B sales
· Humanitarian assistance
· International development
· Business Development
· Customer Relationship Management
· Account Management
To learn more about our parent company, please visit www.alzayedshades.com
For general enquiries or to find out more about AZ Relief, please contact us using the email address above or feel free to call on +971 (0) 4 572 8288