|Date Posted||October 28, 2019|
Telecommunication & ISP
|Career Level||Mid-Senior level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our approx. 59 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Head of Management Reporting and Analysis - DFS
The Head of DFS Management Reporting & Analysis will be responsible for developing a complete analysis of the performance of the DFS and Bank segments. He/she will also be responsible for forecasting and articulating the actual performance against targets and business plan. The individual is also expected to engage with external stakeholders where necessary, build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure collaboration where possible and must work with the DFS product/service and bank’s teams to ensure realistic financial inputs. In addition, individual’s responsibility will include, competitive analysis, evaluation of business cases, DFS’s Opex and Capex management and periodic DFS management reporting.
- Analysis of the performance of the DFS segment.
- Forecasting and performance Management for DFS Segment
- Assist the DFS business team in the preparation of business plan.
- Engage with external stakeholders where necessary, build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure collaboration where possible and must work with the product/service and bank’s teams to ensure realistic financial inputs.
- Periodic DFS management reporting
- Participate and organize the business challenge meetings
- Evaluation of business cases
- Manage the Utilization of DFS’s Opex and Capex.
- Assist the DFS business team in the preparation of business plan
Strong Analytical Skills
Banking and financial services
- Strong presentation skills
- Be an advocate of the Jazz 1st philosophy in all its aspects.
- Professional finance certification
- 8-10 years with atleast 2-3 years in leading a DFS & Bank’s Management reporting function
A Bit About You
We are looking for someone who has experience in managing and articulating the DFS performance and understanding of the bank’s core business..
The Must-have, Past Experiences The Candidate Should Have
Experience in working with and/or in the financial services industry
Experience in working with and/or in the telecommunication industry
Desired Skills Must Have
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Stakeholder management
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.