|Date Posted||February 1, 2021|
Sales & Marketing
|Education Requirement||Masters in Telecommunication / Network Design|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Head of (IP Network Services) -
- Operation & support to international voice data & internet services.
- OPEX & CAPEX management, operation’s transformation & contract management.
- Improve customer’s browsing experience, MTTR reduction of corporate customer faults (Core Domain).
- Improve network operations, enhance network resilience & N/W bandwidth capacity, latency & packet loss.
- Reduction in HW failure for consumer and corporate services by improving environmental conditions.
- Functional support to IP network domain.
- Consolidation and optimization of IP core & MMBB core.
- In time BOQ preparation / budgeting & capitalization of completed projects.
- P/PE routers, Metro Ethernet, Core PoPs and BRAS sites for IP Transit and Broadband/IPTV service delivery.
- Integration and configuration of Access NEs, DSLAM/MSAN/MSAG/GPON/ ONUs/WLL, along with NTP & GPON
- Masters in Telecommunication / Network Design from a reputed institution.
- 12 years of extensive experience in telecom industry.
- At least 5 years of experience in senior management position.