|Date Posted||February 16, 2021|
Management Trainee & Internships
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Media Systems Delivery Manager
3 Best Things About The Job
1. Working and interacting closely with IT Professionals.
- Being a part of a talented, driven and passionate team.
- Opportunity to implement and execute industry first initiatives.
In Three Months
In this role, your goals will be:
- Complete knowledge of systems in information technology.
- Planning of new initiatives in IT for support business systems.
In Six Months
- Able to implement the system and programs as per business needs
- Managing software and quality assurance of IT Systems.
In 12 Months
- Update IT Systems and support your line managers in various projects.
- Expertise in system managing and software delivery within given time-period.
What Your Day Job Looks Like At GroupM
- Understanding of domain knowledge.
- Provide support to internal customers as per requirement.
- Ensuring of software is running smoothly.
- Responsible for testing of quality software.
What You Will Need
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proficiency in oral and written communications.
- Demonstrate strong interest to build an exciting career in media and communications.
- Appreciation for numbers, statistics and data with the ability to interpret and translate for support functions.
- Adaptable to constant changes, as the media business is ever-evolving.
- Energetic, good communication skills and passion to learn.
- Good analytical skills and able to understand systems.
- BS/MS in Computer Sciences from a reputable university or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/entry-level professional with 06 -1 year experience.
GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, and proprietary tool development. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people, and is increasingly working closely for the benefit of clients with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar. Together, GroupM and Kantar account for over 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than $20 billion.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
GroupM Pakistan is the leading global media investment management operation in Pakistan. We see major growth coming on Digital platforms with internet penetration growing to 87 million broadband users and 85 million 3G/4G subscribers.
Social media platforms have also grown substantially in Pakistan where Facebook stands at 34 million subscribers and Tik Tok has replaced Instagram to become the second most penetrated social platform. While the digitalization of the market is happening at a fast pace, it has also opened up opportunities for specializations like e-commerce, Digital Content, Video Planning solutions, Technology and Data & Analytics in Pakistan. GroupM Pakistan is a closely knit community where we value differences in opinions and thrive amidst this growth. Be a part of our dynamic team now!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity - it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.