|Date Posted||December 7, 2020|
Sales & Marketing
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
- Grid Manager will be responsible for all major KPIs of Sales, Revenue, Business Development, Mobile Broadband, Trade Visibility, Channel Universe Development, Cell sites utilization in that particular Grid.
- Concentrate on revenue growth from 3G and 4G sales including handset sales by deploying new smartphone shops and enhance the quality of existing retailers/ smartphone shops;
- To ensure the quality of gross ads, 3G/4G gross add;
- To ensure Channel Expansion (SIM Selling, ML, VAS, MNP, MBB, ECATs, Postpaid) by identification of high potential areas within the grid;
- Ensure that timely purchase orders are placed by franchisees to ensure availability of stock at all times.
- Handle end-to-end complaint management, CSI monitoring, quality assurance and customer experience management at franchise;
- Visibility: coordinate for trade marketing activities regarding brand visibility, BTL activities, trade promotions, market splash, company product visibility, channel awareness, business development, and special events in the territory.
- Identify untapped areas in the assigned territory and guide teams to increase retail penetration;
- Guide BDOs in planning sales routes;
- Prepare and submit sales forecast for sims, scratch cards, mini-load & recharge on daily/weekly/monthly/basis for effective sales planning;
- Plan with Regional Sales Head localized sales promos in areas of low sales performance and low network utilization.
Team Management & Supervision:
- Ensure that staff and retailers are fully trained and equipped with company product knowledge;
- To make periodic visits to the market and ensure stock availability in the entire territory;
- To ensure that the channel partners stay abreast with all the developments in terms of SOP’s, discipline, targets and trade promotions.
- Responsible for availability of POS material at the outlets.
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Channel teams regarding BTL activities, trade promotions, business development, and special events in the grid
Collaboration with Technical Team:
- Close collaboration with the technology team in the region for optimum utilization of network resources such as OPEX, Sites Availability, LTE High Utilization & 3G/4G Accessibility.
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience, and Skills):
- Bachelors Degree (at least 16 years of qualification)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant Sales Experience
Skills – Generic:
- Time Management
- Good Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Skills – Job Specific:
- Sales Knowledge
- Business Acumen
- Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Computer-specific skills