|Date Posted||February 8, 2021|
Graphics & UI Design
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
To be a good graphic designer, you need to master your creative tools and software. To be a great graphic designer, you need to know how to bring creative ideas to life & how to use your creatives to capture the target market’s attention and make them buy. We are only looking for great graphic designer. Does that sound like you? If it does, please keep reading.
What you will do:
Working closely with the team, you will be in charge of designing and creating converting ads, email designs, social media posts and short videos. Your goal will be to take simple photos, GIFs, and short videos and transform them into high performing masterpieces. What we need from you
● Great strategic marketing thinking
● Good understanding of principles & practices of creative research
● Knowledge of converting creative techniques
● Ability to identify converting ads from the research
● Ability to plan ad ideas based on the data
● Ability to understand and own customer psychology
● Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with team/clients effectively.
● Advanced experience producing creatives for Facebook & Instagram ads, emails & websites.
● Ability to compile and prepare content schedules, and work plans.
● Excellent multitasking skills and the ability to work under pressure.
● Be willing to learn fast and discover new platforms
● Be very organized.
● Be autonomous, fast & dynamic
● Be proactive
● Be visionaryTools Requirement:Proficiency in Adobe suite
(Illustrator, Photoshop, Aftereffects, Premiere Pro)Your profile:
● Stay up-to-date with the changes & trends in the client's industry.
● Design ads/emails and write briefs for Junior Graphic Designers/Graphic Designers.
● Consult other graphic designers on marketing strategies and ads/content production.
● If/when needed, manage a team of junior designers/graphic designers to ensure all work produced meets the brief & the requirements.
● Act as a mentor for fellow graphic designers.
● Strategize designs that hit a good performance score regularly.
● Strategize with Media Buyers seasonal campaigns.