|Date Posted||November 24, 2020|
Office Management & Administration
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of both digital and offline media. Maintaining a robust online presence to maintain our social media presence platforms and develop marketing materials.
To be successful in this position, you will need to be a self-starter, capable of delivering high-quality outcomes with attention to detail.
Major Responsibilities & Deliverables
This is an opportunity for a Graphics Designer with a strong track record in producing creative products including publications, videos and other digital content. You will work within the marketing team to design and deliver a suite of creative branded products that translate and promote the N7 brand across a range of platforms and communications
The graphic designer has the technical ability as well as creativity and is able to work across various tasks that will assist in growing our brand.
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with core software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Communication skills (English preferable).
- Relevant Graphics Design bachelors or equivalent.
- Two years’ industry experience preferable.
- Demonstrable graphic design proficiencies with a comprehensive portfolio (essential).
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation and a keen eye for visual composition.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Understanding of latest trends, marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design within a commercial market.