|Date Posted||April 24, 2019|
|Education Requirement||Bachelors/Master’s Degree|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
|Street address||Islamabad Capital Territory|
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Contract type: Fixed Term
Application Closing Date: 7 May 2019
Interview date: 12th May 2019
Start date: 15th June 2019
Under the guidance of finance manager, support programme team deliver high-quality services in partnership & grants management in compliance with VSO & donor policies as well as local legislation, in collaboration with Finance & programme contributing to quality programming towards the achievement of VSO strategic objectives.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Technical Accounting Expertise - Qualified
- Accountant or master degree in Accounting, Finance or related.
- Good technical accounting skills.
- Experience of financial planning, bookkeeping practice and principle, knowledge of internal controls, general ledger, cash management and reconciliations, payroll processing and taxation.
- 2 years of experience of partnership management, compliance and monitoring especially in I/NGOs.
- Experience of donor compliance for non-profit organisations.
- Knowledge of donor financial reporting and donor procurement procedures.
- Experience of working in multiple foreign currencies.
Right to work in Pakistan is required.
Equal Opportunities and benefit:
VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce. Qualified and experienced females are highly encouraged to apply. VSO also provides medical coverage for dependents and flexible working options.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.