|Date Posted||January 31, 2021|
Oil & Gas
|Career Level||Entry Level|
About the job
- GIS for Emergency Response/Control Centre
- Countrywide road network mapping at 1:100,000 scale.
- Detailed road network mapping of 27 cities using high resolution satellite images at 1:5,000 to 1:25,000 scale.
- Development of software and LAN/WAN based GIS and establishment of control centre at PSO HQ for real-time sales monitoring and management.
Qualification & Skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Geography, Surveying, Engineering or related field.
- Experience in mapping tools such as QGIS.
- Knowledge of SQL, R or Python is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Training will be provided.
- PKR 90,000 fixed salary.
How to Apply?
- Use 'Easy Apply' on Linkedin only.
Pakistan State Oil (PSO) is one of the important strategic assets of the Pakistani economy. As the country’s largest Company in terms of turnover, PSO leads the oil marketing sector, both in Black oil and White oil. It serves around 3 million customers every day across the entire economic value chain with over 3500 retail outlets and controls 74% of the country’s oil storage capacity. It is involved in import, storage, distribution and marketing of a range petroleum products including gasoline , diesel, fuel oil, jet fuel, LPG, CNG and petrochemicals.