|Date Posted||January 21, 2020|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti is creating proprietary data analysis, visualization and monitoring software using cutting-edge technologies. We are looking for multiple exceptional candidates to join our team and help us build the next generation of internal and external products.
- Build new and maintain existing web-based applications.
- Designing well-structured client-side routing systems for single page applications (SPA) along with designing stable and highly-scalable server-side RESTful APIs.
- Should demonstrate modern day engineering practices such as behavior-driven development (BDD) and test-driven development (TDD) along with good feature management using branching techniques in the Git version control system.
- Should have experience working in a Scrum management environment and understand all the relevant ceremonies that take place while working with an agile team.
- The candidate should advocate solid team work and communication by facilitating code reviews and other positive team knowledge sharing ceremonies.
The ideal candidate will have
- Understanding of Vector Graphics versus DOM manipulation
- Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) libraries
- MySQL RDBMS or related database systems (e.g. Postgres)
- Git version control system
- Designing well-structured routing systems for Single page applications (SPA)
- Test-Driven Development
- Object-Oriented Design
- Scrum team environment and ceremonies
- Code Reviews
- Coding responsive web applications
Good to have skills
- Knowledge of mobile development capabilities for iOS and Android
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering (or higher) in Computer Science or related disciplines