|Date Posted||January 23, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
In the role of software engineering, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for modules, visualizations and driving team for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position can be Lahore or Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Development of the crucial components of the project/solution.
- Build solution from scratch (Test driven and Behavior Driven approaches).
- Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
- Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions.
- Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests.
- Code review.
- Around 5 years of experience in Java and related frameworks e.g. spring boot.
- The relevant experience with SOLID, OOP, OOA, SOA.
- Strong skills using Design Patterns.
- GIT, GitLab, Jenkins/TeamCity, Jira.
- English level – upper-intermediate / advanced.
- Experience with modern MV* frameworks / libraries for SPAs like Angular and etc.
- Angular 8+
- Cloud based experience (Azure, AWS, etc.).
- Continuous integration.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and principles.
- Microservices architecture.
- Emerging web standards such as web components, shadow DOM.
- Experience with CSS precompiles like SASS/SCSS or LESS.
- Clean code addicted.
- Test Driven Development as a hobby.
- Good communication skills.
Considering COVID-19, we are still hiring but conducting virtual interviews to keep our candidates and employees safe. Many roles will be temporarily remote or work from home to comply with current safety regulations. These roles will be required to be in the office once it is safe or restrictions are lifted. Read more on our response here Teradata Response to COVID-19
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.