|Date Posted||December 8, 2020|
Software & Web Development Jobs in Pakistan
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer (M/F/D) to be part of our expanding Ecommerce Group (Beauty, FMCG). As a Full Stack Developer within the department, you will be working closely with the Acquisition and Design teams to develop the front-end and back-end applications of our ecommerce websites. This position can be performed remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Develop overall architecture of Shopify-based website
- Work closely with Brand Managers, Digital Marketing and Designs team to enhance UI/UX experience.
- Propose, develop and launch new features on the Shopify-based website.
- Lead and manage any special projects from conceptualisation to implementation.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of Shopify-based website.
- Ensure website is optimised for cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Provide consolidated sales reports from various data channels. Write code integrity and organization to ensure it’s scalable, maintainable, and reusable.
- Ensure data security across all platforms, in line with EU and International Personal Data Protection Act
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in web development.
- 2-3 years of experience with Shopify and develop custom Shopify Theme using Shopify’s section theme architecture.
- Experience in developing and integrating external APIs with Shopify, as well as other servers
- Mastering at least one front-end framework (Angular, React, Git,Gatsby...)
- Experience in securing data infrastructure within Shopify platforms, development, production servers and other endpoints.
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
- Nice to have in backend development experience with MondoDB, Python, Ruby/Ruby on rails or Node.js or any compatible server-side language.
- Experience working in retail and with the online/ecommerce industry will be a bonus.
- Flat hierarchies with plenty of room for initiative, new ideas and independent work
- Great opportunity to develop your data science skills.
- Responsibility from day 1 at a vibrant fast moving FMCG start up
- You get to experience scaling D2C, getting exciting input as part of our business strategy team.
- Getting to know state of the art German design.
- Emphasis on your integration into our office team, minimizing remote work barriers.
- You can expect a competent, motivated, and dynamic team with many innovative ideas and exciting projects.
Being part of the Vivere family is challenging yet rewarding. If this sounds good to you, we are looking forward to receiving your CV!