|Date Posted||February 21, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
About The Role You will be responsible to lead the logistics team and execute sales orders as per defined processes & procedures. You will track/control execution loss, shipment cost (Fleet & fuel) issuance & usage to drive business results. You should also resolve on field conflicts and assist Ops Manager on daily supplies management to run company business efficiently at maximum customer satisfaction.
What You'll Do
What You'll Do
- Ensure all orders are executed through available resources in a cost efficient manner.
- Coordinate deliveries with customers to avoid double handling or shipment rejection.
- Manage workload of the team to ensure the most effective utilization of resources to deliver daily orders on time.
- Ensure all vans depart to market as per assigned timelines to deliver timely stock to customers for maximum supply execution.
- Keep in touch with the Sales/Care Team for daily volume execution to gain maximum business results.
- Ensure recovery of cash by adhering to collection SOPs.
- Deposit cash directly to the bank to maximize free cash flows.
- Guide supply team to ensure all collections (cash/cheques) will be verified before depositing to bank/branch in order to avoid fake notes and wrong cheques.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with 1-2 years in a supervisory role.
- Minimum English language required to communicate with internal/external customers & ensures monthly reporting.
- Proficient in MS Office
- A purposeful role with mentorship from an experienced founding team
- Fast paced career prospects in one of the hottest and well-funded tech startups in the region
- Competitive salary
- Excellent variable incentive plans
- Store credits to save on your monthly grocery bill
- Medical insurance (including family coverage)
- Customer Service
- Information Technology