|Date Posted||January 23, 2021|
Office Management & Administration
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
BGD International (Business GO Digital) is a premium digital transformation partner firm, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The company offers multiple services including Brand Identity: Creative Communication, Brand Promotion, Packaging Design, Content Writing; Production Studio: 2D/3D Modeling & Animation, TV Advertisement, Documentary, Infographics, YouTube Channel Management; Development Unit: Website/App Development, Architectural Design, Software Development: Social & Digital Media Marketing & Management, SEO, Influencer Marketing; Remote & Off Shore Manpower; Printing & Packaging; Printing & Large Displays, Promotional Products, Packaging Solutions, Business Products, and Learning and Development.
Development house in Pakistan, an animation studio in the Philippines, with ten regional offices around the globe, a diversified international team, turnkey solutions, cloud technology pioneer in the market, and a network of franchisees all over the world, BGD International has the vision to be among world-class firms. Business GO Digital is a place to work, and you are welcome to apply if you accept challenges to be a good team player, creative, and different in your area.
Role and Responsibilities
The Front Office Receptionist & Telemarketing Representative (Female Only) will be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones, and contacting businesses and individuals by telephone to promote company services, gather information and client's requirements, verify details and share with marketing and sales department.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills and competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
Primary Responsibilities as Receptionist
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Helping maintain workplace security and maintaining visitor logs.
- Professionally answering and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments
Primary Responsibilities as Telemarketing Representative
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to introduce and promote services
- Explain the services to potential customers
- Deliver scripted sales pitch to the customers and handle customer questions
- Obtain customer information including names, email, mobile no and addresses
- Record customer details, including reaction to the service, offered
- Input order details into the computer system
- Confirm inquiry raised with marketing and sales department
- Schedule appointments for marketing and sales staff to meet prospective customers
- Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- excellent communication (verbal & written in English) and interpersonal skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and alone.
Qualifications & Experience
Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration (HRM) (From an HEC recognized university) with prior experience as a receptionist/telemarketer or related field.
How to Apply:
Please provide us with your acknowledgment by accepting the Job Description. Please email us your latest CV and qualification documents in related areas and positions.
The company will prefer the candidate with one's transportation.
We will contact you based on your submission for an interview and will proceed accordingly.