|Date Posted||January 25, 2021|
Accounting & Finance
|Education Requirement||CA (Preferred), ACCA, CIMA, CFA|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Along with the below listed responsibilities, the employee should conduct any other business related to the function as required by his supervisor.
Main duties are below.
- Close coordination with Regional CFO and Country Head to identify and address all financial risks and opportunities of the company, especially for any new business flows and structures. Support them with high level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Supervise Country Controller to ensure onshore/offshore positions and P&L of the Platforms are reported and analyzed in a timely fashion. Co-ordinate with Regional FP&A to explain variances in the P&L and provide margin analysis to the commercial team as required
- Support Regional Credit and Market Risk for any understanding or reference required for local banks, counterparties or any other procedure related query. Point of contact for all Insurance matters.
- Coordinate with local tax consultant and Regional Tax manager for all tax compliance or planning opportunity. Review all local tax returns and understand local tax requirements and compliances.
- Oversee monthly closing and reporting activity and supervise and co-ordinate yearly standalone audit of the entity.
- Lead all budgeting, and forecasting activity with for the country as required by Regional FP&A teams. Analyze and identify ways to reduce Secondary costs and G&A
- Managing the balance sheet of company including daily change in position of the platforms including FX.
- As company secretary for LDC Pakistan, reviewing and assure all FBR, SECP and other documentations are filled on time and monitor compliance with all local laws and regulations.
- Prepare of financial feasibility analysis and tax/legal structuring for any potential investment in Pakistan by the group as required by Country, Platform and Regional Management.
- Entity contact point for the Regional Legal, Internal Audit and Compliance. Coordinating with regional legal and local lawyers for any ongoing case of the entity.
- Coordination with commercial team and execution manager and support them for smooth running of the company operations.
- Supervise the treasury management of the company, ensure timely payments locally and reporting as required by Regional Treasury. Maintain relationships with local banks and local funding lines
- Negotiate the currency rates with banks for foreign currency inward/outward payments analyze potential opportunities for Global Markets Platform.
- Review the processes and highlight the control weaknesses and give recommendations to mitigate them.
- Supervise local Administrative Team
Candidate should ideally have experience of analyzing complex Balance sheets and International working exposure/ multinational experience with big local footprints.
Excellent analytical skills, Good MS office skills, Excellent Interpersonal skills
LDC is an equal opportunity employer. We see value in ensuring we have a diverse, antiracist, inclusive, merit-based, and equitable workplace.
We welcome applications from candidates willing to join a collaborative team and encourage women to apply.
- English (Fluent)